Interface languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
JPEG is a compressed graphic format standardized by the Joint Photographic Experts Group, which is commonly used for Web graphics and for storing photos taken with digital cameras. This is why files saved in GIF format are oftentimes converted into JPEG.
There is a very simple, quick and yet efficient way to convert GIF to JPEG - a special GIF JPEG converter. You can try free online converters, but we recommend downloading a free trial version of Total Image Converter. This is a unique batch image converter developed CoolUtils, software development company with extensive experience in design of conversion programs.
Why is Total Image Converter superior to other programs?
- It allows converting GIF to JPEG in only a few minutes regardless of the number of files being processed. As such, you can export up to 150 files saved in GIF into JPEG format with batch conversion mode! Simply tick off as many files as you like, set JPEG as target format and press "Start!"
- It allows to not only convert but also edit images! Rotate, crop and even resize files with this tool!
- It allows to protect pictures from illegal use! Simply add stamps or watermarks to images and they won't be used without proper authorization!
- It is very easy to use! User-friendly interface and built-in wizard allow to master the program only in a few minutes regardless of your computer skills.
Total Image Converter is very affordable. Priced at just under $20, this tool is available as a free trial version for 30 days! Simply download the EXE file and enjoy trouble-free conversion for 1 month at no fee!
To convert GIF into JPEG:
Download and install Total Image Converter
- Launch the program
- Select GIF files for conversion from the list of files and folders
- Set JPEG as target format
- Make any changes to the settings (optional)
- Press "Start!" to begin automatic conversion