Interface languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
GIF is a popular format, but it is mainly used for Web graphics, and small animated images in particular. If you need to store your images and use them for other purposes, you'd better choose another format, like PNG. PNG stands for Portable Network Graphic and is also a bitmap of indexed colors under a lossless compression, but without copyright limitations; commonly used to store graphics for Web images. Unlike GIF, however, it has fewer limitations.
The best way to convert GIF to PNG is use a special program, known as GIF PNG converter. There are lots of tools available online, but we suggest you try Total Image Converter by CoolUtils.
Why should you prefer Total Image Converter to other programs? Here are only a few reasons:
- Total Image Converter is multi-purpose. You can use it not only to convert files, but also to perform other actions!
- Total Image Converter supports numerous file formats. Among them are not only GIF and PNG, but also TIFF, JPEG, RAW, PNG, BMP, PSD, and TGA.
- Total Image Converter allows to edit images. With this tool, you can rotate, resize and even crop files as you'd do in any graphics application.
- Total Image Converter has batch conversion mode that allows you to process up to 150 files in one go. Save your time ad nerves by dealing with files in batch, not one by one!
- Total Image Converter is reasonably priced. It is available as a trial version for free and as a fully functional version for just $24.90!
To experience the truly high quality of GIF-PNG conversion, you should:
Download Total Image Converter from the official website.
Decide whether you are ready to buy the program now or try it for free for 30 days
- Install Total Image Converter as usual
- Launch Total Image Converter
Select the program from the Start menu, double-click on the desktop icon if you've created one or use command line (advanced users only)
- Tick off GIF files you want to convert
The full list of files and folders is automatically generated by Total Image Converter
- Set PNG as target format and begin conversion