Computer-aided design (CAD), also known as computer-aided design and drafting (CADD),is the use of computer systems to assist in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD files may be saved in different formats, one of which is HPGL. HPGL, also known as HP Graphics Language Plotter file, contains a few lines of setup commands, followed by a list of printing commands, which tell the plotter what and where to draw on the page. This format is used to send information to plotter printers.
Now, you can easily convert HPGL to SVG using a specialized HPGL batch converter by CoolUtils, Total CAD Converter.
Here are only a few advantages of this CAD converter that make it so dramatically different:
Total CAD Converter supports numerous formats, both, input and output. Supported target formats include not only SVG but also PDF, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, WMF, PNG, DXF, BMP, CGM, and HPGL.
Total CAD Converter supports batch conversion. Now you can export HPGL files to SVG in batch, saving time and effort.
Total CAD Converter allows you to edit files by can resizing, cropping and rotating them simultaneously.
Here's how you can convert hpgl to svg in batch:
- Open Total CAD Converter.
- From the tree of folders, select the folder where you keep HPGL files
- In the middle section, tick off the files you want to convert to SVG
- In the section on your right, you can Zoom in, Zoom out and Normalize the file
- Click on the "SVG" button on the upper bar to set it as target format.
- To run conversion with default settings, click "Start!" or
- Or, adjust colours, resize, rotate or crop the file. You can also change the destination folder in the Document section.
Click here to try Total CAD Converter now! Your free evaluation version of the converter is available here!