Save Emails As PDF, DOC, TXT Files
Free CoolUtils Outlook Viewer can open any of your PST and OST files. Remember that it can also help you to organize your emails - copy, move or delete one or a few of them.
How about saving those emails as regular PDF, DOC, TXT files?
That would make things so much easier! No additional apps to view your emails, no worries about incompatibility issues. PDF, DOC, TXT files are great for both archiving and sharing. And we know the app that can do the trick;)
Total Outlook Converter turns your emails to more manageable files. The best thing is that you can get it with a 50% discount!
Why Should You Try Total Outlook Converter
- Converts Outlook emails to PDF, TXT, DOC, HTML
- Processes emails in batch
- Supports both PST and OST
- Converts Outlook contacts to vCrad files
- Adds headers and footers
- No need for Adobe Acrobat or MS Word
- Includes PDF information in the output file
- Can sign output PDF documents
- Supports contacts, tasks and meetings
- Extremely easy-to-use
- Command line support
- Convert attachments
- ActiveX and Server version
- Windows 10 compatible