Interface languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
If you have an extensive collection of PCD images and would like to convert a few or all of them to ICO, the solution is there already. The tool in question is a versatile and user friendly PCD ICO converter. Apart from PCD and ICO, this converter supports a wide variety of image formats, so you can make your collection compatible with any OS or device.
Total Image Converter has several innovations:
- First, integrates into Windows, so you can convert images via the right-button popup menu.
- Second, it features command line support, which enables you to convert PCD to ICO from within any program.
- Third, it incorporates batch function, so you can convert hundreds of images over seconds.
- Forth, it provides several editing options, including Resize, Rotate, Watermark and Crop.
How to Convert PCD to ICO
- You will have zero difficulty using this converter even if this is your first experience. Click on the icon to launch the program. Find the folder with PCD files in the file tree. Click on it and navigate the list of image files (all the files will be shown in the middle section). Check/uncheck images to specify those you are going to convert to ICO.
- If you would like to change the size of your target image(s), use Resize option. If you wish to remove part of the image, use Crop option. If you want to see your image turned in any direction, use Rotate option. If you wish to add dates, comments, logos, etc. to your ICO image, use Watermark option. If you would like to convert PCD to ICO in batch, press 'Check all' button. To cancel that, click 'Uncheck All'.
- Select ICO in the toolbar. You can also do that via Convert menu. Using the wizard, specify destination folder. Here you can go through the editing options mentioned above once again. Click 'Start' to convert.
This batch image converter is readily available in the software market. You can download the demo version and then buy the license. Registered users will have their software updated for free and on a regular basis.