Gmail to PDF Sample Output
Total Webmail Converter is the complete solution to all your prayers! Eliminating the need to export mails from various email clients, the converter allows you to receive emails directly from your POP3 account. It then converts them directly to the file format of your choice - PDF, HTML, RTF, JPEG, TIFF, TXT and HTML. You just need to provide the tool with your account details and it will automatically detect the messages and convert them. But this is not only what the tool is all about.
Discover in detail all of its great features! Get, set, go.
- Have a mail to which you want to add logo, image or a QR code? Fret no more. Simply convert the email into the format of your choice and add the images you want to add.
- Want to protect the copyrights of a document or want to preserve the legal status of a file? Simply add text watermark, legal notes, date and stamp bates with total webmail converter for no extra hassles.
- Have some important attachments in your mail and don't want to lose them anyway? Wish granted! Convert the attachments as separate PDF files and save them in a folder. Or convert them into clickable links, or alternatively append them at the end of the mail body. Problems solved!
- Confused with the time zone of the date on the received emails? Sort the mystery out by switching the date to universal coordinated time.
- Add page numbers to each page of the PDF file for handy navigation.
- Want to setup the document a bit left? Easily accomplish the task using margins.
Didn't we say, Total Webmail Converter comes with an array of features to help you? It actually does. Icing on the cake, is it's equally user friendly interface. You might also choose to run Total Webmail Converter via command line.
Impressed? Download its free trial version today and explore its invincible features all for yourself.